What You Get:
MODULE 1: The Presuppositional Playbook Psychology
The most fundamental difference in face to face, vs virtual selling is the absolute need to have the prospect be pushing for the sale.
They must be the one driving for the solution.
They have to want it more than you do.
They have to be more engaged in the process than they are face to face.
When you sell virtually the more you talk, the worse your close rates will be.
When you are sitting with a prospect together, it’s easy to have the momentum of the meeting and the relationship you’ve developed together carry the sale to the finish line.
This does not happen virtually.
There is a distance, a void between you and the prospect that is easy for them to take your information and disappear, taking it to another advisor they know better.
Presuppositional Selling does two important things. First, it structures the sales interaction in such a way that the prospect discovers intrisically the problems, pains, gains, and desire for a solution.
One of the most powerful ways P2 selling works is helping the prospect see what they have not seen before. It changes context. It changes the frame.
The Crucial 1st Appointment
The first appointment in the leverage point that determines the success or failure of your entire sales process.
Do a poor first appointment by talking too much, or ‘spilling your candy in the lobby’ and you’re doomed. Prospects won’t show up on the next call, and they will be lost and gone forever.
There is an art and a science to doing the first appointment effectively and you’ll see exactly how to do it right.
It starts with our 13 steps first appointment playbook.
In this playbook you’ll get:
- How to steamroll the first 6 common objections you may receive at the beginning of a first appointment.
- How to create authority in the first 30 seconds of a first appointment, by doing the EXACT opposite of what your prospect expects…and what every other salesperson does.
- The Credibility Transfer: How to use “borrowed credibility” to get your prospects to trust you—even if they don’t know who you are.
- The PLI “Power Switch” Principle that flips the power dynamic, so YOU are perceived to have the power (and not the prospect).
- The One Eyed Man principle that STOPS the prospect from treating you like a salesperson.
- RAPID SUCCESS IN JUST 20 MINUTES: Learn how to do a first appointment in just 20 minutes over the phone, no technology needed.
- The Decision Matrix: This is the most critical part of the entire sale…and it’s made right here. (Most producers hit only 1 out of the 4 keys to the decision matrix and it costs them sales constantly.)
- STOP THE HATERS: How to ensure competitors, incumbents, and other ‘characters’ don’t blow up your sales with bad advice to your clients. (PLEASE, if you do nothing else, learn this critical component to stop losing deals needlessly!)
- The “golden thread of motivation”: This is the thread that holds the entire sale together. When a prospect forgets why they called, why they are meeting with you, or why they are buying, you will fail in closing the sale.
- The “Fried Chicken Rule”that ensures your prospect is engaged and selling themselves, not tuning out.
- How to set ROCK SOLID second appointments to ensure you never get a ‘no show’ on your next appointment.
- The SOLUTION step: How to ensure you are sharing just enough to whet their appetite and create burning curiosity for the next appointment to get them coming back for more, (while being 100% compliant!)